[Total: 4    Average: 4/5]

Outline of the Tier 4 Student Visa

UK Tier 4 Student Visa is the visa category for our clients who would like to come and study. The applicants must be over 16 and they must be able to speak, write and understand English language.

Things to Know

When you are coming to the UK to study, the UK Government might grant you a part-time work permit which is 20 hours per week. If you work more than these hours, you can be prosecuted or deported with a ban of entry to the UK. The school or education organisation must hold a licence to be able to give you an unconditional offer. Alongside with these requirements, you must show evidence that you have enough funds to cover the costs of your journey, study, accommodation and other possible expenses. Your education provider must send you number called CAS which stands for Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies. You should apply for this visa within 6 months of receipt of your CAS. If you apply after this period of time, your application should automatically be refused.

Who can apply?

Applicants who are over 16 and who can prove enough funds to afford the costs of the journey to the UK, costs of the stay and costs of the study can apply for this visa, of course assuming that you have an unconditional offer from an educational organisation ( language school, primary-secondary school, high school, university and other education organs which holds a licence to issue an invitation letter).

What do we offer?

Lexlegal Immigration with its experienced team, will be helping you along from the very beginning till you enter the UK. We have partner companies which offer education consultancy services and they can help you to find the best schools according to your needs and requirements. In case you need more assistance, you can get our consultation while you are in the UK. Please contact us for more details and free initial consultation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *