Things to Know
You can register a power of attorney and end a power of attorney which we can help you with. There are things to consider when appointing a power of attorney since the person you will appoint can take significant decisions on your behalf and this might affect your life in different aspects. Here are some matters that you can register or end a power of attorney.
- buying and selling real estate
- taking and paying off mortgage
- making payments
- where you live
- how you receive medical care
- who you contact with
- what kind of social activities you should take part in
Here are some different forms of power of attorney:
- Ordinary Power of Attorney : If you have the mental ability to decide on your own behalf but appoint someone to take the decisions for you due to distance, accessibility or that you are busy, you can appoint someone as power of attorney as ordinary
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) : To be able to appoint someone as your lasting power of attorney, you have to be mentally incapable of taking decisions which requires a medical report from an authorised medical body. The power of attorney you appoint can take decisions on your behalf.
What do we offer?
Lexlegal Team is really experienced in power of attorney registrations and endings. In such a sensitive matter, we will help you along your application which cna take up to 10 weeks. Please contact us through the information provided on Contact US page.