Things to Know
The applicants must be over 17 and prove that they can and they are planing to work in the UK. They also must prove that they can cover the costs of their living in the UK without help from public funds. This visa will give you 5 years of right of work. At the of this term, you might apply for an extension or permanent settlement in the UK depending on the circumstances. You cannot access public funds.
Who can apply?
The applicants must be one or more of the following:
- A national of a Commonwealth country
- Applying outside of the UK
- Planning to work in the UK without help from the public funds
- Able to prove that his/her ancestors are born in the UK or in listed places
- in the UK (Inc.Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- If it was prior to 31 March 1922, in the current territory of the Republic of Ireland
- Nn a British-registered ship or aircraft
What do we offer?
Under UK Ancestry Visa category, the visa applications closely depend on your unique circumstances. Lexlegal Immigration Team is ready to advise you on the documents you need to provide and resolve any discrepancies that might occur during and after your application. Please contact one of our expert team members for your free initial consultation. Transparency and trust are two main values we focus on helping our clients.