Sponsor license is a license obtained from the ministry that allows companies to bring qualified workers from abroad.
To obtain this license, you must fulfill some obligations determined by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. When you apply for a license, you must appoint at least one person from your business to manage the sponsorship process.
So Who Can Be A Level 1 User?
Someone who works in your company, a company partner or a company manager can be a Level 1 user.
There may be additional Level 1 users employed by third-party organizations that provide human resources services.
However, it should not be forgotten that in order to assign an additional Level 1 user, at least one of the employees, company partners or company managers in your company must be a Level 1 user.
- If there is an unspent criminal conviction for the crime included in the published guidelines for sponsors,
- People who have been fined by the UK immigration authority in the last 12 months,
- Persons reported to the UK visa and immigration authority,
- People who have violated UK law,
- Persons who have worked as a 'key person' for a sponsor whose license has been revoked in the last 12 months,
- Persons who have not paid VAT or other special consumption taxes,
is not suitable to be a Level 1 user.
In addition, people who are eligible to be Level 1 users;
- Definitely being in the UK most of the time,
- Not having a contractor or consultant contracted for a particular project,
- Not subject to bankruptcy, debt postponement or commitment,
- And must not have previously violated sponsor requirements.